All items purchased from LSR Sports retail locations, and our online store come with a warranty. 12 months manufacturer warranty periods and rules for specific devices that are industry standard are applied. Please keep in mind that the warranty period begins on the day of purchase.
LSR Sports will make every effort to process warranty returns in a timely manner and in accordance with Australian Consumer Guarantees.
If an item has a severe flaw, you can pick between a refund and an exchange.
This occurs when an item:
· Has a flaw that would have deterred someone from purchasing it
· It is unsafe
· Differs greatly from the sample or description
· Doesn't work properly
The warranty does not cover (BATS & SOFT LEATHER)
· The toe of the bat has been damaged by a yorker or the falls stroke play.
· Damage caused by a lack of knocking/playing in or erroneous play
· Poor preparation/maintenance (e.g., lack of toe guard, over/under oiling, etc.) causes damage.
· Moisture (wet weather) or heat (do not leave in car boot/direct sunlight, etc.) can cause damage.
· Balls made of non-leather or composite materials cause damage (including bowling machine balls)
· Improper use (for example, hitting objects other than cricket balls, such as stumps).
Is it possible to cancel an order?
We're afraid we won't be able to cancel your order if it's a made-to-order style. We customized this for you, using your team's colors and logos. If you ordered stock items that were not branded and were still in their original packaging with swing tags, LSR Sports will work with you to return the items. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions.
What should I do now that my order has come, and it is incorrect?
Please contact us as soon as you receive the order so that we can investigate it right away.
Is it possible for me to return or exchange things from my order?
If you ordered a stock item that hasn't been branded and is still in its original packaging with swing tags, LSR Sports can work with you to swap or refund the item.
What should I do if I believe my things are defective?
We take pleasure in our work and are extremely sorry to hear this. Please contact us and rest assured that we will do all possible to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
Can I exchange my Uniforms since they don't fit?
Please contact us and provide us with the information of your order. We can advise you on the optimal strategy for ensuring client happiness.
What information should I include in my return?
We require evidence of purchase for all returns, and a copy of the invoice must be returned with the products.
What is your policy on returns?
Please contact us and we would be pleased to go over the entire policy with you.
I'm not sure how I'll get my money back.
The payment will be reimbursed to the original payment method after a suitable refund has been confirmed.